Park City Film is seeking a full time Marketing and Membership Coordinator. The selected candidate will work closely with the Executive Director and be responsible for the marketing and promotion of all film-based events, securing underwriters for weekend films and sponsors for special screenings, running the Park City Film membership program, and the planning and execution of special events.
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Promotion: creation of print and web ads, radio PSA’s and Facebook events; insuring that film information on website is up to date; creation of print film calendars; managing the social media presence for Park City Film on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram; and, promoting films to target audiences/organizations.
• Membership Program: recruiting new members, fulfilling membership benefits, communicating with members, and creating and helping to execute special events for members.
• Planning and operational support: Special fundraising events (Live PC Give PC, private member events/screenings and the annual Oscar Party) and film-based events at the Santy, which includes, but is not limited to, post-film panels, member receptions and organizational displays.
• Special events: providing operational and logistics support to the director of the Annual Filmmakers Showcase and managing volunteers for Sundance Film Festival concessions operations.
• Sponsorships: Securing and communicating with underwriters for weekend films and special screenings, and soliciting donations for silent auctions.
• Communications: Insure clear communication about the programs and events offered by Park City Film to members, community members that are interested in independent film and members of the media.
• Graphic design for deliverables, including posters, member materials, and signage.
Strong organizational skills and event planning experience. Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be comfortable speaking in front of large crowds, as well as one-on-one with audience members. Demonstrate maturity in decision-making and communication and be detail oriented. Excellent problem solving skills and ability to make decisions under pressure. Proficiency with MS Office Suite, email, Internet and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Ability to create and adapt Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or Acrobat files for print. Interest in Independent Film and/or filmmaking is required. Must be a self-starter, well organized and able to work on nights and weekends as determined by the programming schedule – particularly during the annual Sundance Film Festival.
Knowledge of the Park City community and non-profit organizations. Knowledge of film exhibition and art house cinema programming.
This job requires the ability to work independently and make decisions based on Park City Film’s mission, vision and policy. Must be able to work flexible hours, including some nights and weekends. Must be able to think and act quickly under pressure, work within tight deadlines and be detail oriented.
Terms of Employment: This is a permanent, at-will position within the organization. Compensation is commensurate with experience (salary range: $30,000-$33,000). Work hours are flexible.
How to Apply: To apply, please email your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
Closing Date: July 30, 2019