Park City Film Dinner and a Movie Restaurant Promotion
Our twist on dinner and a movie! Here’s how it works:
- Patronize one of our restaurant partners before the end of November 2022 and get a free two tickets to the movie of your choice at the Jim Santy Auditorium this fall.
- You must spend at least $50 (exclusive of gratuity) and you’ll receive a coupon with the free ticket coupon code to make your reservation online at: ParkCityFilm.org
- Supplies are LIMITED – so don’t delay in booking your restaurant reservation or, if you’re feeling like dining in, placing an order for pick-up!
- Restaurant partners are listed below….
Limits and Exclusions:
- You must present your Ticket coupon at the box office with your movie ticket reservation in order to redeem this offers.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other offers and the Ticket Coupons have no cash value and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- All offers are subject to availability.
We’ve selected some of Park City’s finest restaurants for you to choose from – so enjoy a night out on the town in Park City and help support our local small businesses – then come join us at the movies! Supported by grant funding from Summit County Restaurant Tax and Park City Chamber of Commerce.
Questions? contact: email@example.com
This family-run establishment reeks of comfortable class with a sense of humor to match. Where else can you demand Toro sashimi or Octopus Ceviche to start and finish with a fire grilled Wagyu Zabuton Steak or the consistently fabulous Dreamloaf. A local’s favorite for modern seafood prepared with East Coast originality and attitude.
Dos Olas Cantina Good times, great food, repeat. At Dos Olas, we believe that Mexican cuisine is best served with a side of casual fun. We look for fresh, bright ingredients and flavors and spin them into an array of dishes inspired by both traditional Mexican cooking and a coastal, California take on it. Then we top it all off with a robust menu of tequilla, mezcal, cocktails and beer. And serve it all up in generous style with dishes for family-style sharing, savoring or cantina-inspired snacking.
Eat, Drink, Lounge in the heart of Main Street. Share small plates. Savor a large plate. Your favorite dishes with a twist. Grass-fed beef, local produce.
Hearth and Hill
Located in Kimball Junction, Hearth and Hill features an innovative menu in a newly constructed, upscale-casual environment. The menu highlights both local specialties and flavors from around the globe among its variety of savory dishes created by Chef Jordan.
Founded in 2013 and re-launched in 2020. The people bringing Park City Brewing back are all locals who live, work, ski (and drink) here. We’re making beer that represents Park City culture and history—and that’s just damn good, wherever you live. On site restaurant featuring salads, burgers and snacks to do with your beer.
Versante Hearth & Bar
Hearth-oven baked pizza, fresh pasta and a multitude of other delicious dishes accompanied by handcrafted cocktails and local brews. Located inside the Peaks hotel.
The dinner and a movie program is made possible by grant support from Summit County Restaurant Tax and Park City Chamber of Commerce