Twilight Drive-in Restaurant Promotion
Our twist on dinner and a movie for the month of June. Here’s how it works:
- Patronize one of our restaurant partners below on any Sunday-Thursday night in the month of June and get a free ticket to the Twilight Drive-in movie of your choice!
- You must spend at least $75 (exclusive of alcohol, taxes and gratuity) and then ask your server about this promotion and you’ll receive a coupon with the free ticket coupon code to make your reservation online at: ParkCityFilm.org
- Supplies are LIMITED – go book your restaurant reservations now so you don’t miss out!
- You must present your Ticket coupon at the Twilight Drive-in box office with your movie ticket reservation in order to redeem this offer. Photocopies or photos on your phone will not be accepted – we need to see the real deal:)
- This promotion cannot be combined with other offers and the Ticket Coupons have no cash value and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
We’ve selected some of Park City’s finest restaurants for you to choose from – so enjoy a night out on the town, help support our local small businesses, and then come join us at the movies! Supported by grant funding from Shop in Utah and Summit County Restaurant Tax.
Questions? contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This family-run establishment reeks of comfortable class with a sense of humor to match. Where else can you demand Toro sashimi or Octopus Ceviche to start and finish with a fire grilled Wagyu Zabuton Steak or the consistently fabulous Dreamloaf. A local’s favorite for modern seafood prepared with East Coast originality and attitude.
Celebrating 22 years in the heart of Park City’s historic Main Street, Café Terigo offers hearty cuisine inspired by Northern Italy and Southern France. Located on Park City’s Main Street.
Fletcher’s menu uses fresh, natural and organic ingredients showcasing contemporary American dishes destined to be favorites among the locals and visitors alike. Fletcher’s food concepts are crafted with sharing in mind, allowing everyone at the table to experience the natural-ingredient driven menu. Aiming to focus on nutrition, Fletcher’s offers high quality grass-fed meats from Australia and Niman Ranch in the United States. A gluten free menu is also available. Located on Park City’s Main Street.
Ghidotti’s Italian Restaurant
Home style Italian, blending old world roman with a lively mediterranean vibe. Unlike any restaurant you have visited in the past, Ghidotti’s seamlessly weaves the architecture, ambiance, food and service together into a fantastic dining experience for you to enjoy. Whether it is a romantic evening out, a large family gathering, a casual meal in the lounge, or even our popular meals-to-go, we have you covered.
Hearth and Hill
Located in Kimball Junction, Hearth and Hill features an innovative menu in a newly constructed, upscale-casual environment. The menu highlights both local specialties and flavors from around the globe among its variety of savory dishes created by Chef Jordan.
Versante Hearth & Bar
Hearth-oven baked pizza, fresh pasta and a multitude of other delicious dishes accompanied by handcrafted cocktails and local brews. Located inside the Peaks hotel.