Twilight Drive-in Restaurant Promotion
Our twist on dinner and a movie! Here’s how it works:
- Patronize one of our restaurant partners below on any Sunday-Thursday night and get a free ticket to the Twilight Drive-in movie of your choice!
- You must spend at least $75 (exclusive of taxes and gratuity) and then ask your server about this promotion and you’ll receive a coupon with the free ticket coupon code to make your reservation online at: ParkCityFilm.org
- Supplies are LIMITED – so don’t delay in booking your restaurant reservation or, if you’re feeling like dining in, placing an order for pick-up!
- Restaurant partners are listed below….
Twilight Drive-in Hotel Promotion
Make a night of it in Park City and we’ll reward you with a free ticket to the Twilight Drive-in!
- AC Marriott – Park City – Book directly by calling AC Marriott – Park City and mention the TWILIGHT discount for a 25% discount off the best available rate.
- Newpark Resort – Book Direct and Stay 2+ Nights with a Sunday-Wednesday arrival and receive a free ticket to a Drive In Movie of your choice.
Limits and Exclusions:
- You must present your Ticket coupon at the Twilight Drive-in box office with your movie ticket reservation in order to redeem either of these offers. Photocopies or photos on your phone will not be accepted – we need to see the real deal:)
- This promotion cannot be combined with other offers and the Ticket Coupons have no cash value and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- All offers are subject to availability.
We’ve selected some of Park City’s finest hotels and restaurants for you to choose from – so enjoy a night out on the town and an overnight stay in Park City and help support our local small businesses – then come join us at the movies! Supported by grant funding from Shop in Utah and Summit County Restaurant Tax.
Questions? contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
AC Marriott – Park City
Elegant, purposeful design. Flexible spaces and carefully crafted signature moments. We’ve orchestrated the entire hotel experience so you can be more productive, creative and fulfilled. Kimball Junction’s newest hotel property!
This family-run establishment reeks of comfortable class with a sense of humor to match. Where else can you demand Toro sashimi or Octopus Ceviche to start and finish with a fire grilled Wagyu Zabuton Steak or the consistently fabulous Dreamloaf. A local’s favorite for modern seafood prepared with East Coast originality and attitude.
Celebrating 22 years in the heart of Park City’s historic Main Street, Café Terigo offers hearty cuisine inspired by Northern Italy and Southern France. Located on Park City’s Main Street.
Fletcher’s menu uses fresh, natural and organic ingredients showcasing contemporary American dishes destined to be favorites among the locals and visitors alike. Fletcher’s food concepts are crafted with sharing in mind, allowing everyone at the table to experience the natural-ingredient driven menu. Aiming to focus on nutrition, Fletcher’s offers high quality grass-fed meats from Australia and Niman Ranch in the United States. A gluten free menu is also available. Located on Park City’s Main Street.
Affordable, family friendly atmosphere, great Italian food and wood-fired gourmet pizza!
Tasty Gluten-Free options for Pizza and Pasta everyday!
Ghidotti’s Italian Restaurant
Home style Italian, blending old world roman with a lively mediterranean vibe. Unlike any restaurant you have visited in the past, Ghidotti’s seamlessly weaves the architecture, ambiance, food and service together into a fantastic dining experience for you to enjoy. Whether it is a romantic evening out, a large family gathering, a casual meal in the lounge, or even our popular meals-to-go, we have you covered.
Hearth and Hill
Located in Kimball Junction, Hearth and Hill features an innovative menu in a newly constructed, upscale-casual environment. The menu highlights both local specialties and flavors from around the globe among its variety of savory dishes created by Chef Jordan.
Poised at the edge of the scenic 1,200-acre Swaner Nature Preserve just minutes from the fabled ski resorts of Park City, Newpark Resort is the centerpiece of the state’s first LEED-certified resort community. Blending contemporary luxury with easy access to world-class skiing and the summertime splendors of northern Utah, this highly-rated hotel charms guests with thoughtful in-room amenities including gas fireplaces, heated bathroom floors and private decks with hot tubs.
Versante Hearth & Bar
Hearth-oven baked pizza, fresh pasta and a multitude of other delicious dishes accompanied by handcrafted cocktails and local brews. Located inside the Peaks hotel.
Wasatch was the very first brewery in Utah – and one of the first craft brewers in all of the U.S. – brewing award-winning brews since 1986. In 1988, Greg Schirf proposed a bill to the Utah Legislature making brewpubs legal in Utah and opened the first brewpub at the top of historic Main Street in the resort town of Park City. Wasatch continues to misbehave, turning out naughty beer after naughty beer year after year.