Twilight Drive-in Restaurant Promotion
Our twist on dinner and a movie! Here’s how it works:
- Patronize one of our restaurant partners below during the month of June and get a free ticket to the Twilight Drive-in movie of your choice or 2 tickets to a film screening at the Jim Santy Auditorium this fall!
- You must spend at least $50 (exclusive of gratuity) and you’ll receive a coupon with the free ticket coupon code to make your reservation online at: ParkCityFilm.org
- Supplies are LIMITED – so don’t delay in booking your restaurant reservation or, if you’re feeling like dining in, placing an order for pick-up!
- Restaurant partners are listed below….
Limits and Exclusions:
- You must present your Ticket coupon at the Twilight Drive-in box office with your movie ticket reservation in order to redeem either of these offers. Photocopies or photos on your phone will not be accepted – we need to see the real deal:)
- This promotion cannot be combined with other offers and the Ticket Coupons have no cash value and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- All offers are subject to availability.
We’ve selected some of Park City’s finest restaurants for you to choose from – and will be adding more later in the summer – so enjoy a night out on the town and in Park City and help support our local small businesses – then come join us at the movies! Supported by grant funding from Summit County Restaurant Tax.
Questions? contact: email@example.com
This family-run establishment reeks of comfortable class with a sense of humor to match. Where else can you demand Toro sashimi or Octopus Ceviche to start and finish with a fire grilled Wagyu Zabuton Steak or the consistently fabulous Dreamloaf. A local’s favorite for modern seafood prepared with East Coast originality and attitude.
Hearth and Hill
Located in Kimball Junction, Hearth and Hill features an innovative menu in a newly constructed, upscale-casual environment. The menu highlights both local specialties and flavors from around the globe among its variety of savory dishes created by Chef Jordan.
Founded in 2013 and re-launched in 2020. The people bringing Park City Brewing back are all locals who live, work, ski (and drink) here. We’re making beer that represents Park City culture and history—and that’s just damn good, wherever you live. On site restaurant featuring salads, burgers and snacks to do with your beer.
Versante Hearth & Bar
Hearth-oven baked pizza, fresh pasta and a multitude of other delicious dishes accompanied by handcrafted cocktails and local brews. Located inside the Peaks hotel on Park Ave. Versante on the Lawn is back for another summer starting June 24th!