About the Film
Adventure. Action. Ocean Life. The International Ocean Film Tour Volume 6 is on its way with the best ocean adventures and environmental documentaries on board. 120 minutes packed with the most inspiring stories from the seven seas.
* SURFER DAN (7 min- USA) – Dodging sheets of ice, Dan Schetter launches into Lake Superior with abandon to do what saved his life: surf. Nothing clears the head like a plunge into cold water.
* JULIE (15 min – Germany) – Julie Gautier’s powerful story of finding her creative voice beneath the surface.
* CHASING THE THUNDER: Ocean Warriors (45 min – USA) – An epic 110-day sea chase across three oceans and two seas, where an international crew and two fearless captains proof that conviction and resilience will make a difference where governments fail.
* 700 SHARKS (20 min- France) – Frenchman Laurent Ballesta takes us along to the Pacific atoll Fakarava, where he has been studying the hunting behavior of great reef sharks for four years.
* TROUBLE: The Lisa Andersen Story (48 min – USA) – A story of chasing dreams and their consequences. The story of surfer icon Lisa Andersen, a woman brave enough to be vulnerable.
* BLOWN AWAY: Sailing Conductors (7 min – Germany) – Sound engineers Hannes and Ben want to see the world and their goal is to record as many local musicians as they can and connect all of them through music.
The tour is sponsored by Hydro Flask. Films are not rated, but recommended for ages 13+.
Wine and beer available for purchase.