About the Film
For the 16th consecutive year, Shorts HD and Magnolia Pictures present the Oscar-Nominated Short Films. With all three categories offered – Animated, Live Action and Documentary – this is your annual chance to predict the winners (and have the edge in your Oscar pool)! A perennial hit with audiences around the country and the world, don’t miss this year’s selection of shorts.
“Each year, the Oscars’ shorts categories are an opportunity to spotlight a breadth of imagination and emotion across all filmmaking cultures, and for 2021 the sampling reveals a well intentioned tapestry of upheaval’s ripple effects.” – L.A. Times.
Each collection is available for $12, or you can rent all three for $30. After unlocking your film rental, you’ll have 30 days to start watching. Once you begin, you’ll have 72 hours to finish watching.
– Burrow (Madeline Sharafian), USA/6 MINS/2020
– Genius Loci (Adrien Merigeau), FRANCE/16 MINS/2020
– If Anything Happens I Love You (Michael Govier/Will McCormack), USA/13 MINS/2020
– Opera (Erick Oh), SOUTH KOREA/USA/9 MINS/2020
– Yes-People (GÍsli Darri Halldórsson), ICELAND/9 MINS/2020
– A Concerto is a Conversation (Kris Bowers/Ben Proudfoot), USA/13 MINS/2021
– A Love Song for Latasha (Sophia Nahli Allison), USA/19 MINS/2019
– Colette (Anthony Giacchino), FRANCE/GERMANY/USA/25 MINS/2020
– Do Not Split (Anders Hammer), USA/NORWAY/20 MINS/2020
– Hunger Ward (Skye Fitzgerald), USA/40 MINS/2020
Live Action Shorts
– Feeling Through (Doug Roland), USA/19 MINS/2019
– The Letter Room (Elvira Lind), USA/33 MINS/2020
– The Present (Farah Nabulsi), PALESTINE/25 MINS/2020
– Two Distant Strangers (Travon Free/Martin Desmond Roe), USA/25 MINS/2020
– White Eye (Tomer Shushan), ISRAEL/21 MINS/2019
PRICE*: $12 | VIEWING WINDOW: 72 Hours