About the Film
Film lovers rejoice! You can now choose from a catalog of new release titles curated by the Park City Film programming team to watch on the big screen with your private group! Concessions will be available for purchase – including popcorn with real butter! – and all COVID-19 health and safety protocols will be followed.
Private Screening Details:
- Rental Rates: $350 general public / $250 Park City Film members.
- Groups of up to 30 people are allowed per rental.
- Selection of films curated by Park City Film (film details here).
- Rentals need to be booked a minimum of 72 hours in advance of the selected screening date.
- Currently available dates: March 5; April 10, 16-17, 23-24
- Friday and Saturday nights only are available at this time.
- Showtime is 7pm
- Booking reservations or inquiries: contact Katy Wang at email@example.com or 503.866.8444
Purchase of a private screening constitutes acknowledgement that you and your group are not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, have not been in contact with individuals known to be COVID positive within the last two weeks and are willing and able to follow all COVID protocols, including Summit County’s mandatory mask mandate (at this time mask exemptions cannot be accommodated).
RENTAL GUIDELINES AND FAQs
See below for answers to some frequently asked questions about our rentals. If you have additional inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What movie can my group watch?
You can watch any of the films available on the list curated by Park City Film – click here for current offerings.
What health and safety precautions have been implemented by Park City Film?
- Masks must be worn at all times by guests and staff. Masks may only be removed while enjoying concessions in your seat. Masks must comply with the Summit County Mask ordinance – no buffs or valves. No mask exemptions will be allowed at this time.
- For contact tracing purposes, all theater rental guests will be asked to sign in upon entering the theater.
- Increased fresh air intake and circulation in the Jim Santy Auditorium before each screening.
- Disinfection of “high touch” surfaces after every screening.
- Disinfection of seat backs, arm rests and bathrooms after every screening,
When should we arrive at the screening?
We encourage you to arrive no more than 15min before your reserved showtime. A staff member will be at the entrance to the Santy to greet you and review our safety protocols before your movie starts. Concessions will be available for purchase before the film screening. Please note that if you arrive more than fifteen minutes after your reserved showtime, the screening will be cancelled.
Do we have to wear masks and practice social distancing?
All members of your party will be required to wear masks during your visit. Masks may be removed only while enjoying our concessions when seated inside the theater. Please maintain at least six feet of distance during all interactions with our staff. Seating in the theater is arranged so that there is a six-foot perimeter around each seat cluster (groups of 2’s, 3’s and 4’s).
Will you be selling concessions?
Concessions will be available for purchase before each screening. If your group does not want concessions, please let us know in advance of your screening.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule my reservation?
Due to our need to schedule staff, reservations may be cancelled or rescheduled up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund. Cancellations less than 72 hours prior to a reservation are subject to a $100 fee. If you or any of your party members are experiencing COVID-like symptoms ahead of your rental, please contact us ASAP.