About the Film
A selection of the best new freeskiing films from Armada, Level 1 and Good Company~
- “Freehand,” Level 1, featuring Jake Mageau (9 min)
- “Nothing New,” Level 1, featuring Parker White, Forest Bailey, Matt Wainhouse (12 min)
- “Brapski,” featuring Karl Fostvedt
- “Fresh Squeezed,” Good Company, featuring Tom Wallisch (18 min)
- “Good Luck,” Armada, featuring Torin Yater-Wallace and Jossi Wells (22 min)
ONLINE TICKETS SALES CLOSE AT 5:15PM ON FRIDAY – BUT TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR THIS SCREENING! TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE UTAH OLYMPIC PARK STARTING AT 6:30PM.
Win a free ticket to the Twilight Drive-in by booking a night at our partner hotels, AC Marriott – Park City or Newpark Resort and Hotel, or dining Sunday-Thursday nights with one of our restaurant partners – Blind Dog, Hearth & Hill, Ghidotti’s, Versante, Fletcher’s, Wasatch Brew Pub, Fuego and Cafe Terigo. Complete details and restrictions here.
Park City Film is partnering with Utah Olympic Park and Dragonfli Media to present the Twilight Drive-In at the Utah Olympic Park, a drive-in movie series to bring the community together for fun, socially-distant evenings celebrating film. Join us for a fun night out watching films under the stars!
– Tickets are priced per car and include all films.
– Cars will be assigned specific spots based on height at the entrance gate, with larger/taller cars in the back.
– All patrons must arrive in a vehicle – scooters and walk-ups will not be allowed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
– Please arrive at least 30min before the film starts to ensure that we can load all the cars in before showtime.
Fresh popcorn, candy and drinks will be available for purchase.
In order to insure the safety and well-being of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic, the following rules must be followed. Non-compliance will result in immediate expulsion from the event.
Vehicles spots have been spaced to allow for social distancing between cars and groups. Attendees are requested to stay within their designated space. We require all people to wear a face mask if they choose to be out of their vehicles to visit the restroom or concessions. Please adhere to the rules we know: maintain a distance of 6 feet from others not in your immediate friend/family group, use a face mask in group settings and when you are visiting the concessions stand or restrooms, wash hands using soap and/or use hand sanitizer. Above all else, we ask that you use common sense and respect the well-being of those around you.
Dogs are not allowed at this event.
Please do not come if you are sick, or experiencing any COVID symptoms. We will ask individuals to leave if they are unable or unwilling to abide by the rules. Additional questions? Check out our Twilight Drive-in FAQ page.
The Utah Olympic Park lot will open 30 min before the scheduled start time for the film.
**All ticket sales are final** Refunds will not be issued if the film screening is canceled due to inclement weather or high winds.
TICKETS TO THIS SHOW CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE UTAH OLYMPIC PARK STARTING AT 6:30PM ON FRIDAY.